GPNI have brought together a large multi-disciplinary working group to generate and collate the most up to date and relevant information for Northern Ireland Primary Care. Below you will find important updates regarding the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic along with primary care specific guidance. This is a developing resource which will be updated as new information and guidelines become available.
If you would like to contribute to GPNI you can email our editorial team on [email protected] we are a multi-disciplinary team and welcome contributions from all elements of primary care.
Search GPNI Resources
- GPNI Webinar – “Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards (DoLS) – What you need to know”
- GPNI Webinar – Sharing the Learning… “Running a GP Covid19 vaccination clinic”
- New Models of Prescribing – Physio Pilot Update
- GPNI Wellness / First 5 – Limitations I Can’t do everything
- GPNI Webinar – PAEDIATRIC PRIORITIES DURING COVID-19 (18/6/2020)