Many CEC programmes are now being delivered remotely and are open to all sectors across Northern Ireland, including nursing staff employed in primary care
The courses are free of charge but require you to set up an account with the CEC at the following link
Once you have your account set up you will then have access to the programmes.
New programmes have been developed to address COVID-19 surge training. In addition they have a number of COVID-19 Skills related Programmes. These can all be booked online via the “Programmes” page.
- COVID-19 – Assessment & Management of the Acutely Ill In-Patient (for Registered Nurses, Senior Nursing Assistants and other members of the Multidisciplinary Team who will be assessing and managing an acutely ill patient)
- COVID-19 – Assessment & Management of Acutely Ill Children (Registered Nurses and Senior Nursing Assistants)
- COVID-19 – Fundamentals of Care (for anybody invovled in the delivery of health and social care)
- COVID-19 – Respiratory Care and Management of the patient (for Registered Nurses)
- COVID-19 – Palliative and End of Life Care during a Pandemic (professionally registered healthcare staff)
These programmes will provide participants with the underpinning knowledge and skills to effectively manage and care for a patient with COVID-19