In September 2020, an Inclusion Health Research Group was established at Queen’s University Belfast. They have been building relationships with those interested in this work in Northern Ireland and wish to create a learning platform to engage a wider audience both in Northern Ireland and further afield. For more information, and to view their seminar series video recordings, click on the link below. This is open to all health care professionals.
Search GPNI Resources
- PHA – COVID-19 Vaccination & Thrombosis – NI Update 22/4/21 – Dr Claire Corrigan & Dr Gary Benson
- GPNI Webinar: Safeguarding: Adult Safeguarding
- GPNI Webinar: Osteoporosis Update
- GPNI Webinar: What’s new in Diabetes: Covid-19, virtual working and the Network
- GPNI Webinar: Mental Health Update: Perinatal Mental Health