The JCVI has advised that pregnant women should be offered the COVID-19 vaccine at the same time as the rest of the population, based on their age and clinical risk group.
Search GPNI Resources
- PHA – COVID-19 Vaccination & Thrombosis – NI Update 22/4/21 – Dr Claire Corrigan & Dr Gary Benson
- GPNI Webinar: Safeguarding: Adult Safeguarding
- GPNI Webinar: Osteoporosis Update
- GPNI Webinar: What’s new in Diabetes: Covid-19, virtual working and the Network
- GPNI Webinar: Mental Health Update: Perinatal Mental Health