This resource pack has been put together by Psychologists to provide you with information and coping strategies to help you manage your emotional wellbeing through what is an uncertain time. As this was developed outside of Northern Ireland, please advise patients that crisis numbers/who to contact should their mental health deteriorate, should be replaced by local crisis helpline numbers, e.g.. Lifeline/Samaritans/MH keyworker/GP/GP out of hours.
Search GPNI Resources
- PHA – COVID-19 Vaccination & Thrombosis – NI Update 22/4/21 – Dr Claire Corrigan & Dr Gary Benson
- GPNI Webinar: Safeguarding: Adult Safeguarding
- GPNI Webinar: Osteoporosis Update
- GPNI Webinar: What’s new in Diabetes: Covid-19, virtual working and the Network
- GPNI Webinar: Mental Health Update: Perinatal Mental Health