Anyone who has arrived back from or transited through Argentina, Brazil, Bolivia, Chile, Cape Verde, Colombia, Ecuador, French Guiana, Guyana, Paraguay, Panama, Portugal, Peru, Suriname, Uruguay and Venezuela in to any part of the UK including Northern Ireland must self-isolate for 10 days along with their household. Those who have arrived from those countries listed above within the last 14 days are also advised to self-isolate for 10 days along with their household.
Search GPNI Resources
- PHA – COVID-19 Vaccination & Thrombosis – NI Update 22/4/21 – Dr Claire Corrigan & Dr Gary Benson
- GPNI Webinar: Safeguarding: Adult Safeguarding
- GPNI Webinar: Osteoporosis Update
- GPNI Webinar: What’s new in Diabetes: Covid-19, virtual working and the Network
- GPNI Webinar: Mental Health Update: Perinatal Mental Health