Most prescribable alternative therapies have been evaluated for their impact on vaso-motor symptoms. Some of them also have an impact on mood and well-being. The class effect of the drug is important in selecting what is likely to be the best alternative for your patient. Menopause treatments also tend to have a high placebo response often as great as 50% which may enhance quoted “baseline effectiveness”.
Search GPNI Resources
- PHA – COVID-19 Vaccination & Thrombosis – NI Update 22/4/21 – Dr Claire Corrigan & Dr Gary Benson
- GPNI Webinar: Safeguarding: Adult Safeguarding
- GPNI Webinar: Osteoporosis Update
- GPNI Webinar: What’s new in Diabetes: Covid-19, virtual working and the Network
- GPNI Webinar: Mental Health Update: Perinatal Mental Health