This document has been created to provide clarity regarding the signing of direction to administer forms and medication administration records, particularly during the COVID-19 pandemic. It defines terminology and can be used to support the development of local policies and procedures. This guidance has been developed as a consensus from PCCPN, Queen’s Nursing Institute, RCN and SPS.
Search GPNI Resources
- GPNI Webinar – “Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards (DoLS) – What you need to know”
- GPNI Webinar – Sharing the Learning… “Running a GP Covid19 vaccination clinic”
- New Models of Prescribing – Physio Pilot Update
- GPNI Wellness / First 5 – Limitations I Can’t do everything
- GPNI Webinar – PAEDIATRIC PRIORITIES DURING COVID-19 (18/6/2020)