What is Stress Control?
A 6-week stress management programme
Belfast Health and Social Care Trust are offering FREE Stress Control Classes
- Stress Control was devised by Dr. Jim White in Glasgow and is now used widely around the world.
- The class runs once a week for 6 weeks and teaches skills and techniques for managing stress.
- Topics covered include: an overview of what stress is, controlling your body, controlling your thoughts, controlling your actions, getting a good night’s sleep and planning for the future.
- Stress Control is a class not ‘group therapy’ – you do not have to talk about personal difficulties in front of others.
- You are encouraged to attend all six sessions to get the most benefit.
- Stress Control classes are free.
- Come along by yourself or feel free to bring a friend or family member with you.
Stress Control Venue
Stress Control Classes On-line can be accessed at www.stresscontrol.org