A number of online resources for setting up and running successful virtual consultations are available:
- The Health Foundation webinar on introducing complex technology and service change to the health system presented by Prof Trish Greenhalgh, Professor of Primary Care Health Sciences at Oxford University here.
- Case study of a Health Foundation funded improvement project to introduce telepsychiatry in child and adolescent mental health services at Aneurin Bevan University Health Board here.
- BMJ editorial by Prof Greenhalgh et al on video consultations for Covid-19 here.
- Interview with Prof Greenhalgh by The Health Foundation on virtual consultations in the fight against Covid-19 using a QI mindset here.
- Practical resources for clinicians and patients created by Barts Health NHS Trust here.
- Information governance guidance from NHSX here.
Moving to online triage and consultations