Most prescribable alternative therapies have been evaluated for their impact on vaso-motor symptoms. Some of them also have an impact on mood and well-being. The class effect of the drug is important in selecting what is likely to be the best alternative for your patient. Menopause treatments also tend to have a high placebo response often as great as 50% which may enhance quoted “baseline effectiveness”.
Search GPNI Resources
- GPNI Webinar – “Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards (DoLS) – What you need to know”
- GPNI Webinar – Sharing the Learning… “Running a GP Covid19 vaccination clinic”
- New Models of Prescribing – Physio Pilot Update
- GPNI Wellness / First 5 – Limitations I Can’t do everything
- GPNI Webinar – PAEDIATRIC PRIORITIES DURING COVID-19 (18/6/2020)