Did you know there is a new website for Qi in Primary Care in Northern Ireland?
- Have you ever wondered how other practices manage patient access?
- Would it help to see how another practice manages appointment templates or acute prescription requests?
- Are you wondering how colleagues are providing chronic disease management reviews?
We can learn from each other as we manage the work pressures of General Practice and provide best patient care whilst supporting our staff.
You can find out much more by checking out the new website https://qi.easternfsu.com/. There you will be able to
- Access free training materials and resources
- Read about improvement work undertaken by other practices (in development)
- Get connected with others interested in QI in your Federation area (by joining our mailing list)
- Find out about upcoming events and local QI news in primary care (in development)
Click on the resources below to see some examples
Whatever your role in GP practice, we always need to consider if we can do things better. Here you will find a list of clinical topics that you could consider to audit as p art of practice improvement work