Shielding, Social Isolation and Staying Connected – this Northern Ireland Social Care Council (NISCC) resource provides a guide on how to prevent loneliness during COVID-19 as our lives, routines and connections change beyond recognition.
Search GPNI Resources
- Restarting Diabetic Clinics – Considerations from Professor Chantal Mathieu via EASD e-Learning diabetes
- GPNI Webinar – Diabetes and COVID-19 – 7th May 2020
- MAINTAINING ANTICOAGULATION EFFICACY AND SAFETY DURING THE COVID-19 CRISIS
- COVID-19 AND DIABETES -Primary Care Cardiovascular Society
- Assessment & Treatment of hypertension in Primary Care in a time of COVID-19