This document has been created to provide clarity regarding the signing of direction to administer forms and medication administration records, particularly during the COVID-19 pandemic. It defines terminology and can be used to support the development of local policies and procedures. This guidance has been developed as a consensus from PCCPN, Queen’s Nursing Institute, RCN and SPS.
Search GPNI Resources
- PHA – COVID-19 Vaccination & Thrombosis – NI Update 22/4/21 – Dr Claire Corrigan & Dr Gary Benson
- GPNI Webinar: Safeguarding: Adult Safeguarding
- GPNI Webinar: Osteoporosis Update
- GPNI Webinar: What’s new in Diabetes: Covid-19, virtual working and the Network
- GPNI Webinar: Mental Health Update: Perinatal Mental Health