We are delighted to have Dr Sian-Lee Ewan, Senior Lecturer in GP Education (UU) and Lisa King, Lecturer in Nursing (Diabetes) present a practical session on delivering Diabetic Care in the Primary Care setting including a practical example of an improvement project. We also hope to have a specialist GP Pharmacist input with some quick tips in prescribing in Diabetes.
Search GPNI Resources
- PHA – COVID-19 Vaccination & Thrombosis – NI Update 22/4/21 – Dr Claire Corrigan & Dr Gary Benson
- GPNI Webinar: Safeguarding: Adult Safeguarding
- GPNI Webinar: Osteoporosis Update
- GPNI Webinar: What’s new in Diabetes: Covid-19, virtual working and the Network
- GPNI Webinar: Mental Health Update: Perinatal Mental Health