To coincide with the launch of the regional workforce wellbeing resource hub. GPNI are delighted to host a session focussing on your wellness with Kiri McLaughlin (Mindful Messages NI) . The session will have an overview of looking after your health and approaches that you can utilise including the ‘five aspects’ approach, reframing and other helpful strategies and tools. This session will be practical and suitable for the whole GP Practice team.
Search GPNI Resources
- PHA – COVID-19 Vaccination & Thrombosis – NI Update 22/4/21 – Dr Claire Corrigan & Dr Gary Benson
- GPNI Webinar: Safeguarding: Adult Safeguarding
- GPNI Webinar: Osteoporosis Update
- GPNI Webinar: What’s new in Diabetes: Covid-19, virtual working and the Network
- GPNI Webinar: Mental Health Update: Perinatal Mental Health